To support the Marketing Manager and the Department in ensuring the positive promotion of the Instarmac Group name and product brands across all digital platforms including social media.
Management of Instarmac digital marketing presence including:
• Development and management of digital marketing campaigns
• Oversee social media strategy across all product brands
• Manage and maintain the Instarmac websites
• Work alongside the Marketing Communications Coordinator to generate and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Linked In, Twitter and Facebook
• Manage and maintain industry forums and brand blogs and work alongside the Marketing Communications Coordinator to ensure content is relevant and engaging
• Monitor external forums and respond to customer queries and feedback promoting a positive brand message
• Provide regular internal reports including website analytics and track traffic flow
• Work to reduce the website bounce rate and increase dwell time
• Continually work on Search Engine Optimisation of the websites and provide the Marketing Coordinators with target/key words for advertising and PR content
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
• Work alongside the Marketing Communications Coordinator and Marketing Coordinators to generate copy for email marketing campaigns and manage A/B testing
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new emerging platforms and technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly in mobile marketing
• Work alongside the Head of Sales and IT Manager to monitor and improve E-commerce trading
• Corporate communications including recruitment advertising and managing digital review sites such as Glassdoor.
• Support the Marketing Manager with budget planning and tracking.
Extensive experience working in Digital Marketing and considered a specialist in their field.
A strong, commercial digital marketing background – ideally within a B2B environment.
Strong knowledge of SEO.
Highly inquisitive about digital marketing with good exposure to the latest innovations.
Excellent communication skills, confident around senior management and directors.
Marketing degree, CIM or similar qualification.
Analytical, data-lead approach.
Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.