To manufacture materials to the correct specification both manually and by using provided automation / machinery. To maintain expected housekeeping standards of all production areas worked in. Completion of production related administration as required. Hours of work would be 9pm to 7am Monday to Thursday.
• To manufacture products on a Right First Time basis whilst following company procedures and observing all Health and Safety requirements.
• To demonstrate flexibility with regard to operational requirements of the business.
• Ensure the safety of yourself and others whilst carrying out your duties.
• Carry out housekeeping activities within timescales relevant to each specific area.
• Identify and inform the management team of quality and maintenance issues when they arise.
• To strive towards continuous improvement in all activities undertaken.
• To complete vocational and skills based training as required.
• Any additional duties that may be reasonably required of the post holder.
Please note we operate over various shifts (days and nights) and candidates need to be flexible to work any shift.