To increase sales by proactively selling the ‘Instarmac Difference’ and actively promoting the range of products associated with our Tile and Floor brands. Hitting sales targets and meeting KPI’s. Carrying out all necessary tasks to assist in the successful growth of the brands.
• Diary management and planning to ensure that your time is utilised in the most productive and effective way.
• Fully prepare for and attend appointments with both existing and prospective customers to build and maintain strong relationships.
• Researching and prospecting of new contacts and responding to any sales leads promptly. Identifying any future markets, product requirements and enhancements. Attending exhibitions and industry events to gain new business leads.
• Managing customer database effectively. Updating with new prospect contacts and customer information and visit notes. Ensuring records are kept accurate and up to date.
• Analysing and maintaining industry knowledge of competitors and their products.
• Providing quotations and managing ongoing pricing reviews.
• Constantly look for opportunities to up-sell and add on sales. Promptly follow up sample and quotations to convert to sales. Providing PR opportunities whenever possible.
• Primary responsibility for checking customer sales history and purchasing trends to ensure they are ordering all possible product lines.
• Achieving all monthly / annual sales targets and KPI’s.
• Assisting with technical queries. Effectively managing customer complaints and queries. Taking all necessary steps to resolve matters promptly (for example product testing and site visits).
• Undertakes duties in accordance with all relevant management systems and controls.
This summaries key tasks and responsibilities and is not an exhaustive list.
Proven experience within a field sales role within a similar environment
A proven record of hitting and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
Excellent relationship building skills and ability to create rapport.
Organised and efficient in planning and diary management.
Retention & objection handling skills
Good level of education
Excellent communication skills
1. Remote interview process
2. Personal protective equipment provided or required
3. Temperature screenings
4. Track and trace for those attending site
5. Social distancing programme in place, including inter-department movements
6. Virtual meetings
7. Temporary working from home arrangements for certain roles
8. Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place