We have new opportunities for experienced Class 2 Drivers to join our Transport Team. Delivering and collecting goods to and from customers and suppliers throughout the UK.
• Safe loading / unloading of vehicle.
• Check goods being loaded for any damage before loading.
• Observe all tachograph laws relating to driving, including the correct use of tachographs and driving times/breaks.
• Drive in a safe and courteous manner giving consideration to other road users.
• Daily maintenance check of vehicle as per quality form TR1. It is your responsibility to report any defects/finding to the Transport Manager immediately.
• Keep your vehicle clean at all times.
• Requirement to Handball goods from vehicle to customer shop/store. This may include heavy lifting.
• Complete paper work as requested by the company, plus correct use of electronic POD's.
• Abide by the rules, processes and procedures of the Transport Department and the Company.
• Abide by all legislation surrounding Transport Driving.
• Provide high levels of professional, polite and courteous customer service.
Clean and current class 2 license
Hold or be working towards CPC
There may be a requirement for you to have up to 2 nights out each week depending on the load and length of the journey,