Instarmac is an innovative, entrepreneurial privately owned manufacturing company. We are proud to be a Great Place to Work. We believe strongly in our Company values; Work Hard, Have Fun, Make a Difference. We are an ambitious and growing Company with traditional values at our heart. We have fantastic offices in Dordon, Tamworth, it is an exciting and fun place to be and has a real family feel.
About the role...
The main purpose of the role is to serve refreshments on a daily basis to employees and visitors (as needed). Ensures good housekeeping is adopted across the site and supplies are replenished.
What you will be doing...
• Delivery of daily refreshment schedule for staff.
• Ensure fresh fruit and biscuits are available around site – tea, coffee, milk etc
• Order on-line stock requirements from agreed itinerary, in conjunction with the Buying Administrator.
• Raise purchase order and cross reference and match purchase order to invoices received.
• Provides a 3 level hospitality buffet service ensuring supplier service levels are maintained.
• Arrange refreshments and food in line with requirements, and timely removal/clear up of items.
• Ensures group visitor levels do not exceed 16 in any given day.
• Keeps the reception, meeting rooms and communal areas clean and tidy and checks items/facilities are fit for purpose by completing daily housekeeping checks.
• Conducts weekly audits on other site areas, such as toilets, cleaner’s cupboards.
• Completes spot cleaning when required.
• Organise collections for special occasions in line with company guidelines
• Collect Dress down money each month and give to accounts
• Encourage and maintain a positive atmosphere and monitor levels of employee satisfaction and engagement within departments
• To take an active interest in and contribute to the delivery of successful wellbeing promotional campaigns as part of engagement plan.
Undertakes duties in accordance with all relevant management systems and controls.
What you will need to be successful...
• Valid UK driving licence
• Good level of education
• IT Skills, specifically use of internet and MS Office
• Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task, and work quickly under pressure
• Enjoys working with people
• Positive in outlook, diplomatic with a sense of humour.
• Adopts high standards.
• Happy to adopt our Company values; Work Hard, Have Fun, Make a Difference
A full job description is available at instarmac.co.uk