We have an opportunity to be part of a busy IT Department offering development of IT skills and experience. The successful person will be an integral part of the IT Team and will have a key role in ensuring our manufacturing plant, workforce, and transport fleet are kept working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
• Be the first point of call for our internal IT support.
• Communicate effectively with users to identify issues and update tickets.
• Triage of incoming queries and providing direct support.
• Liaise with other members of the IT team, third party providers, and other users to resolve problems.
• Identify and suggest improvements based on feedback from users.
• Time management of requests to ensure SLAs are being met.
• Work closely with and support the IT team as required as part of projects and improvements.
• Take an active role in providing support across our manufacturing operations, including the shop floor and warehouse where needed.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience working to deadlines and SLAs.
• Ability to prioritise workload and manage expectations.
• Ability to learn and develop further skills.
• Experience working with Active Directory and Group Policy, Exchange, and Windows server.
• Basic networking knowledge.
• Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management tools.
• Experience with Android devices.