The graduate scheme is an entry-level job that doubles in function as a development program, designed to introduce you to multiple areas of the company and build up your experience and knowledge. At the end of the 2 year Programme your permanent placement will be determined based on your aspirations, potential along with business requirements.
The first 10 months of the programme will focus on a rotation programme gaining access into all areas of the business, and getting to know all our brands and products.
Placements will take place in the following areas:-
• Internal Sales
• International Sales (Export)
• External Sales
Learning about the wider business and operations will also be a key part of the learning therefore you will spend time completing Role Appreciation in the following areas;
• Research and Development
• Within each of our Support Teams, HR, IT, Finance, Operations.
At the end of the first 10 months a review will be undertaken to assess progress and determine Graduate strengths and where the business feels they will be best placed. From this a tailored programme will be put in place to focus on this specialist area, which factors in:
• External Technical Training.
• Leadership Development.
• Further on the job learning
• Project Work.
• Undertakes duties in accordance with all relevant management systems and controls.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• A commercial mind-set
• Confident and ambitious
• Happy to adopt our Company values; Work Hard, Have Fun, Make a Difference
• Full UK driving license
Business level ability to speak, understand, listen and write in more than one language (beyond English) in line with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL)