Geo-Fix® Original is ready mixed and can simply be brushed into joints with minimal effort compared to using traditional mortar.
It is easily finished by compacting with a pointing tool saving valuable time compared to traditional wet pointing.
Geo-Fix® Original offers huge time saving benefits compared to applying traditional mortar.
Unlike mortar joints, it is totally resistant to freeze-thaw cycles and will not crack or pop out with frost.
Geo-Fix® Original forms a solid joint that resists weed and plant growth yet is water permeable, allowing water to escape to prevent ponding.
The curing and working times of Geo-Fix® Original are temperature dependent. The warmer the temperature the quicker the compound cures, the compound is even suitable for use in temperatures below freezing point providing it is kept dry until it is fully cured.
- For use in dry weather only
- Simply brush into joints and compact
- Ready to use – no mixing
- Cement free
- Sets hard, won’t crack or wash out
- Resists weed and plant growth
- Totally weatherproof – unaffected by frost
- For all joints of 5mm width and over
- Water permeable, allows water escape
- Size : 20kg
For further information, visit the official Geo-Fix® website, which can be found here.