Instarmac confirmed as COVID-19 Secure21st October 2020
Instarmac Group plc can confirm that they have complied with all Government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in the workplace, and are now officially COVID secure.
In order to be classified as COVID secure, Instarmac Group plc had to meet all ‘Five Steps to Safer Working Together’ as outlined by the Government. These five steps are:
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment and share the results with the people who work at Instarmac
- Implement additional cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- Take all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure Workplace or from home
- Take all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart, procedures have been implemented to ensure at least a 1m distance and taken all mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk
As well as meeting all of the above requirements, Instarmac have put additional social distancing signage throughout the building, have requested all meetings are pre-booked to ensure the numbers of staff and visitors on-site are controlled to support social distancing measures and have followed the latest requirements for Track and Trace.
What’s more, automatic temperature screening and sanitiser dispensing systems have been installed at every entrance at Instarmac, giving confidence to colleagues and visitors that Instarmac is a safe and secure place to work and visit.
For further information on Instarmac Group plc and the rigorous safety practices they have implemented to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1827 254402.
Keep up-to-date with the latest changes and developments at Instarmac by Liking them on Facebook, following them on Twitter and connecting with them on LinkedIn.