Geo-Fix® All Weather
Ready to use self setting permanent joint filler for use in both dry and wet conditions.
Geo-Fix® All Weather is ready mixed and can simply be brushed into joints with minimal effort compared to using traditional mortar.
It is easily finished by compacting with a pointing tool saving valuable time compared to traditional wet pointing.
Geo-Fix® All Weather offers huge time saving benefits compared to applying traditional mortar.
Unlike mortar joints, it is totally resistant to freeze-thaw cycles and will not crack or pop out with frost.
Geo-Fix® All Weather forms a solid joint that resists weed and plant growth yet is water permeable, allowing water to escape to prevent ponding.
- Works in all weather conditions
- Simply brush into joints and compact
- Ready to use – no mixing
- Cement free
- Sets hard, won’t crack or wash out
- Resists weed and plant growth
- Totally weatherproof – unaffected by frost
- For all joints over 5mm width and minimum 15mm depth
- Water permeable, allows water escape
- Available in 5 colours: Graphite, Anthracite, Stone, Mid Grey, Slate Grey
- Size : 14kg
Available in: Mid-Grey Slate Grey Stone Graphite Anthracite
Geo-Fix® provides long-lasting results at London Art Gallery
In 2003, Geo-Fix® Original jointing compound was used to install paving at the iconic Jerwood Space Art Gallery in Lo...Read more
“Ben Roberts has been so helpful. I had several questions about using the Geo-Fix on our terrace and he was great at explaining how to manage some difficult applications I had concerns over. He was able to describe exactly what to do, having used the product at his home and gave me several useful tips as well. I felt completely confident after the conversation.”