UltraCrete Enviro Mastic is a PTS PAS approved, hot applied rubber modified mastic asphalt, that gives superior performance in the patching and repairing of carriageways, footpaths, footways and cycle tracks or as a surface finish when installing street furniture and access covers.
Stored as a granular material, UltraCrete Enviro Mastic is poured from the bag on site, into a pre-heated mastic mixer, where it can be applied as a molten mastic repair or surfacing material.
- No voids
- First time permanent repair
- Long-term wear resistance
- No waste – only use what is required
- More than 50% recycled material per bag
- SROH approved
- Ideal for remote locations
- No mechanical compaction required
- Size: 20kg plastic bag
For further information on how we are working towards reducing our environmental impact. Please download our ‘Environmental and Social Responsibility Report’.