Instaline: Thermoplastic Road Marking
Instaline is ideal for the reinstatement of line areas on car parks, roads and carriageways. This thermoplastic road marking provides anti-skid, is reflective and easy to apply.
- Conforms to BS EN 1436:2007 as a road marking material
- No ‘difficult to remove’ plastic backing sheet
- Comes pre-beaded, avoiding the expensive drop on glass beads
- Remains flexible and easy to un-roll in temperatures as low as 5°C
- Excellent UV resistance providing long term colour fastness
- The only line that provides a skid resistance value in excess of 55, straight from the box
- Available in a range of colours; Yellow, White and Primrose
- No waste, cut as required
- Size: Yellow and White – 5m x 100mm rolls, 6 rolls per box. Primrose – 5m x 50mm, 12 rolls per box
Kier record 82% reduction in repeat visits thanks to UltraCrete Tough Patch®
Kier have recorded a 82% reduction in repeat visits to the same pothole repair site after using Tough Patch® Leading UK...Read more
“UltraCrete products are easy to work with, convenient to store and with a great shelf life”.
Director at Premier Rail