Instant Road Repair Red® 6mm: Cold Lay Asphalt
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair® 6mm grade is designed for permanent asphalt repairs in footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. It gained HAPAS Approved in 2002, and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians.
- Suitable for planned and reactive repairs
- Can be used in all weathers
- Use with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 15- 100mm
- Resealable tubs – no waste
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Size: 25kg plastic bag and bucket
Kier record 82% reduction in repeat visits thanks to UltraCrete Tough Patch®
Kier have recorded a 82% reduction in repeat visits to the same pothole repair site after using Tough Patch® Leading UK...Read more
“Instagrip was very easy to use and provided a cost-effective solution. We will definitely be using UltraCrete for future repairs.”
Highways and Infrastructure Project Manager at Aspire Defence Service Ltd.