pro-prime: Slurry Primer
UltraScape pro-prime slurry primer is used to provide an exceptional bond between your paving element and UltraScape bedding mortar, and can also be used to promote bond between your roadbase and bedding mortar layer. Traditionally paving elements would be laid directly onto the bedding mortar, which with general wear and tear and increasing traffic load bearing, could result in costly and high profile failures. UltraScape pro-prime helps to eliminate this.
- Provides an exceptional bond between bedding concretes and all types of paving elements
- User-friendly – requires only the addition of water on-site
- BS 7533 compliant
- Quick and easy application
- Part of the UltraScape mortar paving system, which guarantees compatibility and reduces split liability
- 20kg paper bags
- NBS Source registered for ease of specification
Grand Central, Birmingham
UltraScape pro-prime slurry primer has played a major role in transforming Grand Central Station Ultrascape’s BS 7533...Read more
“flowpoint is our go to product when it comes to jointing all our paving. Like the rest of the materials, I love how it gives me confidence that the products will stand the test of time, allowing homeowners to enjoy their garden for years to come.”
Owner of Next Level Landscapes Ltd.