Mortar Buoy® - Ironwork Installation Aid
The inflatable device that acts as a dam allowing a flowable mortar installation within seconds.
The Mortar Buoy® inflatable dam prevents any mortar seeping into the access chamber providing a seamless finish to the chamber. This allows a single pour installation of Envirobed® CD534 Flowable/ Envirobed® CD534 Flowable Red, which encapsulates the flange of the access frame creating a solid bed and backfill in one.
- Simply fit and inflate
- Creates an instant dam within the access chamber
- Saves time – no waiting around for the dam to dry
- Prevents the mortar seeping into the access chamber and debris falling down it
- Provides a seamless finish to chamber
- Environmentally friendly – can be re-used
- Range of sizes available
Kier record 82% reduction in repeat visits thanks to UltraCrete Tough Patch®
Kier have recorded a 82% reduction in repeat visits to the same pothole repair site after using Tough Patch® Leading UK...Read more
Pembrokeshire County Council
“Great material, easy to use, fast setting and vandal proof!”