QC10: Rapid Strength Concrete
QC10 is a rapid setting concrete designed for thick section repairs, haunching reinstatements, ironwork backfilling and commercial sign/post installation. It has been HAPAS approved since 2005 and can be opened to traffic in 2 hours.
- Workability: 5 – 10 minutes
- Set time: 10 – 20 minutes
- Depth: 30mm – 250mm
- 20N/mm² compressive strength in 2 hours
- Can be bulked out in certain applications (may affect performance)
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Size: 25kg bag
- NBS Source registered for ease of specification
Kier record 82% reduction in repeat visits thanks to UltraCrete Tough Patch®
Kier have recorded a 82% reduction in repeat visits to the same pothole repair site after using Tough Patch® Leading UK...Read more
“Instagrip was very easy to use and provided a cost-effective solution. We will definitely be using UltraCrete for future repairs.”
Highways and Infrastructure Project Manager at Aspire Defence Service Ltd.