Tough Patch® (6mm)
Tough Patch® 6mm grade is a rapid curing, permanent cold-lay surfacing material (PCSM) suitable for defect repairs, potholes, trench reinstatement, utility installations, patching in car parks, driveways and other local repairs. Ideally suited for use on bituminous /asphalt and cementitious paving and road substrates.
10mm grade also available first time permanent, emergency and temporary repairs in type 3 & 4 carriageways.
- Certified for use through the Product Assessment Scheme (PAS)
- First time permanent, emergency and temporary repairs in footpaths, foot ways and cycle tracks
- Minimal traffic management, labour and waste
- Rapid curing
- Instantly trafficable
- High deformation and rut resistance
- Can be cored after 24 hours
- Use in all weather
- Innovative reactive binder
- Skid and rut resistant
- Contains renewable binder materials
- Size: 25kg foil bag and 25kg bucket
- NBS Source registered for ease of specification
Kier record 82% reduction in repeat visits thanks to UltraCrete Tough Patch®
Kier have recorded a 82% reduction in repeat visits to the same pothole repair site after using Tough Patch® Leading UK...Read more
“Instagrip was very easy to use and provided a cost-effective solution. We will definitely be using UltraCrete for future repairs.”
Highways and Infrastructure Project Manager at Aspire Defence Service Ltd.